Conference Marketing Lead
Location: London / Remote
Superb opportunity to lead the marketing initiative of a global technology conference brand.
We are currently seeking a Conference Marketing Lead to join our team. You’ll act as the interface between our global marketing team and conferences team to help plan marketing campaigns, build communities, provide market insights, and deliver our marketing initiatives across social media, email and paid activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic and ambitious individual to help us grow our reach and help us continue to grow our family of conferences across the world.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who would like to combine their passion and experience to take the lead in the following areas:
- Creation of marketing plan
- Delivery of email marketing
- Community outreach and engagement
- Partnership with media outlets
- Design and graphic creation
- Paid social media advertising
- PPC campaigns
- Delivery of reports to make strategic suggestions in conference planning
- - Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or related field
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English)
- - 3-5 years of marketing experience in events
- - Experience owning end-to-end marketing plans
- - Experience with social media and email marketing
- - Experience with community engagement (developer and tech communities a bonus)
- - Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics and happy to work with data
- - Confidence turning data into actionable suggestions
- - Good understanding of the CRM best practices
- - Ability to develop creative and targeted copy
- - Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- - Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a bonus!
- - Team player, sociable, comfortable taking on a variety of tasks, ability to remain calm under pressure (sense of humour highly desirable)
Scope - Seniority - Responsibility
Mid-level marketing person - experience handle marketing from planning, through to delivery and strategic reporting.
Represent marketing and be the link between conference and marketing teams
Create overall annual conference/training marketing plan
Create marketing plan per event
Reporting / tracking