Erlang Solutions are looking for an AAT/ ACCA qualified candidate, to be based at our London office. You will be a graduate with an applicable degree or someone with audit experience who is looking to move to an industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Aged debtors and creditors analysis
- Overseeing credit control
- New Customer set-up and resource setup.
- Bank reconciliations including foreign accounts.
- Management of month end journals
- Matching and processing invoices.
- Obtaining invoice authorisation and ensuring these are within company policy.
- Investigating discrepancies in supplier accounts.
- Managing invoices inbox, distributing invoices and responding to queries from suppliers.
Minimum education: AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Knowledge of Microsoft NAV will be an added advantage (not necessary)
As a junior, you will be given full training on bookkeeping and all aspects of AP and AR, inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Supplier statement reconciliations,
- supplier invoice processing,
- credit control and exception resolution with some business development tasks.
- Flexible and hybrid or office working available
- Annual salary review and regular salary reviews whilst training
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Opportunities to progress and gain further accounting qualifications are available for the right candidates along with Study Support
If you want to grow with us, please describe yourself and your aspirations in a cover letter together with your CV in your application.